Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Variety is the spice of life

Yesterday, I headed over to Trader Joe's to pick up a few "essentials," lol. The sample of the day was TJ's peanut butter cups. After tasting one, I decided that it could possibly be an essential, but that I had more places to go and I didn't want them melting in the car. :(

My next stop was Tuesday Morning. I picked up some whaddadeal tension rods for the closets since the owner decided to take some shelves out before we moved in . . .


I happened to look at the empty space's window next door before heading out to the car, when I saw:
Richard's Variety Store coming soon

I love Richard's Variety Store. I kept hearing about how cool it was years and years ago and finally went there about 5 years ago. This place has it all - strange doo-dads, nostalgic kid's toys, Christmas ornaments, pinatas, office supplies, hardware, Halloween costumes. . . you name it. It is a hoot!

They have some wonky cards:



I couldn't find any information as to whether they were moving their Buckhead location or just opening another one. Either way, make sure you check it out next time you need a Trader Joe's fix. You might just find another addiction!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love Richards.... The old Peachtree Hills store is great!